Wooooot i'm so gonna fall sick. Tut.
-
Anyway went out searching for alvin's very-belated birthday present. Bought a shirt &cheesecake for him :)
Ate pastamania too! Mm mm :)
I.Am.So.Broke.
You know, i really really really hate money issues with friends. Things like "I'm broke, i don't have enough to pay you now" &stuff gets on my nerves sometimes.
Wanna know why?
Because either i forget {which is like, almost always the case} or the other person forgets/feign ignorance. Kinda lol-ish actually but GAH!! I mean, i don't mind people borrowing money from me. &You can say i'm rather gracious about my money but.. aiyaaaaaaa. Just try to return me the money can? :/ I need to live, too. Lol.
Oh well. Don't like how some friendships turn sour {aka bad} because of money.. Just totally spoils things. Money is the root of all evil? Ha ha. True to a certain extent, rrrrright?
-
Went for alvin's chalet at downtown east with his present &cake. Woot he "cycled" me to his chalet. Ha ha my ass hurt, man. Ended up walking 1/3 of the journey. :)
Slacked around with yanshan {haven't seen her in awhile}, caught up with her too. Flipped through 8days &watched a lil of Smallville. Hm hm i shall try to skip the details, lah.
Ate the bbq food &bbq a little, too. Heh quite fun. Didn't stay for the chocolate marshmallow alvin wanted to make. But anyway.. Doesn't really matter. I don't need the temptations, know.
Oh. Bindy &i had this kinda joke on the way to PasirRis. It was hilarious but i reckon it wouldnt really trigger the brain to inform the mouth &laugh out loud now so yea.. It was.. well, imaginative. Haha laughed about it for a few stations. Lol.
-
Okay. Lemme talk about the main highlight of my day. It was something irritating &rather pissing so..
Ya.
I was sitting on the seat {at the edge of a long bench y'know.. where i could lean on} &this man sat beside me. Ya okay. No biggie.
He kept shrugging I DONT FREAKIN' KNOW WHY!!
Refer to this {yes i know it's xiaxue &i don't really like her but she makes sense so..}
HIS DARN SLEEVE! Omg i was on the line, &i was so pissed i couldn't talk much. It's not deliberate, i know that.
Maybe he has some kinda disorder {I'm sorry Mr Irritant} so i reckoned it'll be rude to "Hey will you quit shrugging" at him. It was plain annoying, though.
I started adjusting my arm away {sleeveless ; tank top} while trying to read my humongous 8days &it ached, man. Why couldn't he have gotten off earlier! -.- I was so so so so tempted to .. just ask him to move away? {but that's not nice} or move away myself {but i need somewhere to rest my ass on &the train was packed}.
Gahhh so i stayed that way all the way to JurongEast.
Oh, the agony.
Sheesh, heehee.
Cycled to the interchange it was nice. Haven't cycled in a long time. Yea..
-
Okay now that i'm home &safe, with no tickly sleeves at my arm.. I shall talk about this man.
I was in Primary6 when i "met" this guy. Not exactly met, i don't even know his name.
His appearance is.. bad? HA he's like the kinda guy that girls would meet &feel turned off already. It's a i-wanna-see-a-hunk-i-need-to-rest-my-eyes-on-one-because-i-just-saw-a-turnoff kinda thing. Sheesh that's mean but whatever. He'll never know who i am, anyway.
So! This man, gave me the creeps. Still kinda do, actually. {I saw him today playing badminton with a couple of kids when i went to buy lunch for my granny. He works at the coffee shop, i think.}
He was at the bus-stop every single (primary)school-day &constantly stared at me &my sister while we waited for the school bus with my dad. Gosh. Seriously, it's stupid. I felt like grogging his eyes out at those times but y'know it'll dirty my hands so.. Heh.
When you're young you depend a lot on your parents don't you? So when you have to be apart from them you wave &wave like that's the last time you're gonna see them, right?
Yea we do that all the time &guess what?
One fine day, that guy waved back! Like, hello we don't even know him. My dad was standing somewhere in front/behind him i think. Don't really remember. But it's just so stupid, lah. Could feel his eyes at the back of our heads, lo. I wonder if my sister still remembers that .. luna(tic). Woot =x
Yahhhhh. I wonder if i'd get a job. (Doubt so)
&I wonder if i'd be allowed to go out tmr.
Tiara will you please not be so busy!! HMMMMMMMMM
Toodles, people. No pictures today 'cos i didn't take any. Oh well.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- do you want to says:go find another girl lado you ...
- I am not feeling so good right now. Mum hasn't bee...
- I feel..I dunno how i feel like, actually. Would f...
- I went out during the evening with jiamin &we went...
- lookieeeeeeeee! the grass on OUR side is so much g...
- jasmin says:just bear with it okay jasmin ...
- New url! Haha i figured yuminnnnnnnnn would just d...
- I am backkkk! It's the 9th now. Yepppppppp i've st...
- I'll be off to my auntie's place at serangoon to s...
- You've been claiming that you care, that you never...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home